"We teach what we practice, we practice what we teach."
Dr Christopher (Chris) Lee
- Born 1959 in Melbourne.
- 1983 Masters degree in Clinical Psychology from University of Melbourne.
- 2006 Completed his PhD from Murdoch University, Perth.
- Full Member of Australian Psychological Society, and the College of Clinical Psychologists.
- 1996 - First person outside USA (along with Graham Taylor) to be granted Accredited Trainer status by the EMDR International Association.
- 1999 EMDR International Association Annual Award for research excellence.
- 2009 Francine Shapiro award for research excellence.
- Sixteen publications in peer-reviewed journals.
- Reviewer for Cognitive Research and Therapy, Journal of Clinical Psychology, Behaviour Therapy and Experimental Psychiatry, Clinical Psychology and Psychotherapy.
- Developed the Australian Psychological Society approved workshop for supervision.
- Chairperson for the EMDR International Association research committee.
- Outside of work, he enjoys canoeing and singing.
- Born 1949 in New Zealand.
- 1972 Masters degree in Clinical Psychology from University of Canterbury, NZ.
- 1975 First person in New Zealand appointed to hospital based Research Clinical Psychologist position.
- 1979 Moved to Perth, Western Australia.
- 1980 - 1982 Senior Tutor, Scholl of Medicine, University of Western Australia
- 1983 - Rehabilitation Manager, Good Samaritan Industries, Perth
- 1984 - 1990 Director of Training for West Australian Branch of Australian Society of Hypnosis.
- 1984 - present. Full time private practice. (Taylor McCombe Hof).
- Three publications in peer-reviewed journals.
- Full member of Australian Psychological Society.
- Life Member of the New Zealand Psychological Society.
- His recreational interests include exploring the Australian desert by 4WD, bushwalking.